Values are those things that influence what you do and how you do it. What you believe affects what you do.
At Logan Grace Baptist Church, our values are derived from our theology and shape our methodology. Because they are derived from Scripture, we’re attractive keen to hold onto them tightly, ministering in the name of Jesus, in the way He recommends for us to do.
- We value God’s word as the ultimate authority in the life
- We value the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the only means by which we can be saved from the consequences of our sins and made righteous in God’s sight
- We value obedience to God’s standards in all areas of life as the right response to the grace shown us in Christ
- We value a style of ministry that is Christ-centred, culturally appropriate, and which is not afraid of change, while never changing the Gospel message
- We value prayer as an integral and essential part of Christian life in which we recognise our inability and God's ability
- We value all people, and aim to introduce those outside the Christian faith to the person and claims of Jesus Christ
- We value a 'fellow workers' or team model of ministry in which people are equipped and empowered to minister to others in a style and occasion that suits their gifting
- We value pastoral oversight of the members of our church that genuinely attempts to present each person mature in Christ
- We value leadership development that is intentional and faithful to the requirements of Scripture
- We value striving for excellence knowing that giving our best honours God and inspires people